Thursday 7 June 2018

Class Evaluation

Class Evaluation
1. What I liked about this class was that we got to work with different programs. We got to work with programs that helped us improve our coding skills. I also enjoyed how we got to interact with other students in this class with various projects. What I liked the most about this class was our project for scratch, which consisted of making a short cartoon and at the end we got to see every others projects to.

2. I don't have any dislikes about this class. I really enjoyed it and I recommend it to anyone who is thinking in taking this class.

3. My recommendations for improving this class is to add more projects like the scratch project because is something that anyone can enjoy and helps you to improve your programming skills.   

4. I'm not reading my life planning goals journal everyday, but I constantly do it. Sometimes I forget about it but I go back to where I left in my journal. 

5. I am committed to be a ctr person 24/7 because is the right path to chose. When you are a ctr person things come out better, you will also have a better life because being a ctr person means doing the right thing everytime.

6. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Class Evaluation

Class Evaluation 1. What I liked about this class was that we got to work with different programs. We got to work with programs that help...